Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have no idea what week it is.....Spring Break

Once again, its been a minute. In the studio, I'm currently working on the Green Machine project. My intention with the project is to draw attention to the abuse of our welfare system by women who have numerous babies in order to collect more money from the government. Women using their bodies as machines to make money. I'm pretty excited about the project. I feel like I've learned a lot, and can't wait to finish up and present it for critique. Still much to do though.

This is 1 of 47 money babies.


Pictures of the body casting for the legs of the piece.

Armature for the machine-like female reproductive system.

Getting closer to the final product.

1 comment:

  1. It's cool to see the pictures of you working on it. I can see more about how you envisioned things. Nice piece!

    ReplyDelete